Whether you’re looking to donate money, volunteer your time, raise vital funds or partner with us, your support for Empower Autism will have a significant impact on quality of life for people with autism and for their families and carers.
Empower Autism believes that society thrives when diverse individuals, experiences, perspectives, and cultures are welcomed and celebrated. We envision a world where autistic people fully participate, contribute and succeed to their fullest potential with confidence and self-belief.
We are committed to act with purpose and intention to:
- Champion diversity by building a community of board directors, staff and volunteers who are as diverse as the community we serve.
- Encourage open, transparent dialogue among diverse voices and perspectives to shape our services, programs, and workplace culture.
- Commit to inclusiveness of lived experience in all program design and development.
- Empower and support autistic people to improve employment outcomes and social connectedness.
- Collaborate with employers to create a mutually supportive workplace.
Every cent we receive is important to us. That’s why we take pride in ensuring the money you raise or donate to Empower Autism is spent appropriately.
We are a registered charity with deductible gift recipient (DGR) status which means all donations over $2 are tax-deductible. Please get in touch with our fundraising team if you have any questions or to find out how you can support us email@example.com