Enabling positive social change for and with autistic people.
Welcome to Empower Autism
Empower Autism believes that society thrives when diverse individuals, experiences, perspectives, and cultures are welcomed and celebrated. We envision a world where autistic people fully participate, contribute and succeed to their fullest potential with confidence and self-belief.
We are committed to act with purpose and intention to:
- Champion diversity by building a community of board directors, staff and volunteers who are as diverse as the community we serve.
- Encourage open, transparent dialogue among diverse voices and perspectives to shape our services, programs, and workplace culture.
- Commit to inclusiveness of lived experience in all program design and development.
- Empower and support autistic people to improve their employment outcomes and social connectedness.
- Collaborate with employers to create a mutually supportive workplace.
We will strive to continually celebrate and cultivate a diverse community, while working to enable positive social change for and with autistic people through programs based on inclusiveness, self-development, and self-advocacy.